Forensic Fire Investigator Required!
We are currently seeking an experienced forensic investigator to join our team.
To undertake forensic investigation of fires, explosions, escapes of water and other losses in the UK, Ireland and worldwide. The work includes:
– Attendance at on site inspections;
– Liaise with other parties to investigations including local authorities, policyholders representatives;
– Evidence collection including photographic and written scene documentation, physical sample and evidence retention, analysis of data sources e.g. alarms, CCTV;
– Laboratory examination of physical exhibits;
– Report (verbally or in writing as required) timeously to clients;
– Give expert evidence in Court.
The ideal candidate will:
– Hold a good honours degree in an engineering or scientific discipline;
– Have relevant experience;
– Have excellent communications skills including writing of reports for use in Civil and Criminal Courts;
– Be prepared to work unpredictable hours and to travel, sometimes at short notice, to attend site including overseas as required.
We offer a competitive salary, performance related bonus, company car and additional benefits.
Interested in joining our team?
Drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org